X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • adriennes
    • Dec 2022

Log file for elements (x,y,z)

Hello! I'm relatively new to FEBio, so I could be missing something here, but I'm having trouble recording the x,y,z coordinates of Elements in the log file. I used to be able to do this in with the previous version of FEBio. However, now with FEBio4, when I try to add x;y;z to the log file when selecting Element in the type dropdown, it automatically changes the type to Rigid Body (not Elements, see screen shot attached). Is there a way to record x;y;z coordinates in the log file of the Elements in FEBio4? I have also tried to update to the developers version, but this didn't solve the issue. Thank you in advance for any help!
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
  • maas
    Lead Code Developer
    • Nov 2007

Hi,

That is a bug in FEBio Studio, but I have this fixed. If you update your installation to the latest development version (see here for instructions), you can give the fix a try. (For Windows, you can update now; for mac and linux you can update tomorrow after the nightly builds).
    After the update, please give this another try and let us know what you find.

Best,

Steve
    Last edited by maas; 05-12-2023, 10:43 AM. Reason: Forget to add url.
    Department of Bioengineering, University of Utah
    Scientific Computing and Imaging institute, University of Utah

Comment

• adriennes
      • Dec 2022

Great, now it is working to add the coordinates of the elements. Thank you!!

Comment

Working...
      X