• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bracamontej
    • Mar 2019

Prestrain examples/tutorials for FEBio 3

Hello!

I'm currently trying to migrate a structural problem with in-situ stretch prestrain as initial condition from FEBio 2.9 Free-format input to FEBio 3.0. I'm having a hard time having this working and producing a bunch of syntax errors. Back in the day, I found the examples that came along with the Prestrain plugging to be extremely useful, but I don't find anything similar on the FEBio 3.0/FEBioStudio repository. I tried to upload the plugging examples (test9_is.feb and test9_ps.feb) into FEBioStudio to have the software do the translations but it produces some errors with the tags.

Is there available any Prestrain example/tutorial for FEBio 3 or FEBioStudio that I can use as a guide to migrate my problem to the new Free Format input?

Thanks and best regards,

Johane Bracamonte
  • maas
    Lead Code Developer
    • Nov 2007

Hi,

I have attached some example files (from our nightly test suite) that use the prestrain features. I hope they will help with sorting out the problems, but if not, let me know, and I'd be happy to help you convert your old files to the new format.

Best,

Steve
    Attached Files
    Department of Bioengineering, University of Utah
    Scientific Computing and Imaging institute, University of Utah

Comment

Working...
    X