• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • maas
    Lead Code Developer
    • Nov 2007

muscle material

DESCRIPTION:
    The muscle material due to Silvia Blemker has been implemented in FEBio. Since the implementation of this material has been a collaborative effort with SimBios we have placed some test models on the SimTK website. Please check out the following link:

We offer several FEBio examples and models that can be used as a starting point for simulation and study of musculoskeletal structures.

REQUIRES: FEBio 1.1.4 (or up)
    Department of Bioengineering, University of Utah
    Scientific Computing and Imaging institute, University of Utah
  • dooman_ak
    • Jul 2016

Hi,
    I am trying to simulate the muscle behavior using FEBio. I downloaded the example model available in the following link:
    We offer several FEBio examples and models that can be used as a starting point for simulation and study of musculoskeletal structures.

However, when I run the the file muscle.feb, it doesn't generate any output. I know that the output (muscle.plt file) has been already uploaded by, but I would like to run the muscle.feb file and get the outputs by myself. However, I don't know what is the problem with muscle.feb that nothing happens when I run it.
    Thanks,
    Dooman

Originally posted by maas View Post
    DESCRIPTION:
    The muscle material due to Silvia Blemker has been implemented in FEBio. Since the implementation of this material has been a collaborative effort with SimBios we have placed some test models on the SimTK website. Please check out the following link:

REQUIRES: FEBio 1.1.4 (or up)

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡