Compiling Plug-In Error with declare_parameter_list()

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kdwyer
    • Jun 2020

Compiling Plug-In Error with declare_parameter_list()

Hello,
    I am currently working on a material plug-in to use with FEBio based on the trans-iso Mooney Rivlin model. I am following the FENeoHookean example but I am having trouble using the DECLARE_PARAMETER_LIST() function- it seems like it isn't being defined anywhere. Do you have any advice? Am I missing something?

I really appreciate any help!
    Kiera
  • maas
    Lead Code Developer
    • Nov 2007

Hi Kiera,

Which version of FEBio are you using? If you are using FEBio2, then this macro is defined in FECore\FEParameterList.h. If you are using FEBio3, then this macro is replaced by DECLARE_FECORE_CLASS (still defined in the same file). Similarly, BEGIN_PARAMETER_LIST and END_PARAMETER_LIST are replaced by BEGIN_FECORE_CLASS and END_FECORE_CLASS, respectively. Let me know if that solved the issue.

Cheers,

Steve
    Department of Bioengineering, University of Utah
    Scientific Computing and Imaging institute, University of Utah

Comment

• kdwyer
      • Jun 2020

Hi Steve,
      I am using FEBio2 I believe- it is FEBio 2.6.2 version. With this version should the DECLARE_PARAMETER_LIST() be working? Or should I be defining the function more explicitly somewhere in my plugin?

Thanks for your help!
      Kiera

Comment

• maas
        Lead Code Developer
        • Nov 2007

Hi Kiera,

Try including the file "FECore\FEParameterList.h" at the top of your header file and see if that helps. If that doesn't do it, maybe send me your plugin code (you may email it to steve dot maas at utah dot edu), and I'll take a closer look.

Cheers,

Steve
        Department of Bioengineering, University of Utah
        Scientific Computing and Imaging institute, University of Utah

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢