X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ateshian
    Developer
    • Dec 2007

We expect to release FEBio3 and FEBioStudio in July. An exact date has not been set, as we still need to finalize a few things and make sure that FEBio3 runs the same as FEBio2 for all of the test problems in our testing suite.

Best,

Gerard

Comment

• wargodaret
      • Jun 2020

Hi Gerard,
      Could you help me to convert 1 more time for these files https://gofile.io/d/nIfi2z. I may need these files both for Mac, Linux and Windows, because I'm planning to run the simulation on a supercomputer server.

Also, I'm having issues with running Febio on the server. My guess is the mismatch of versions between my files which created in later version
      Annotation 2020-06-25 191835.png
      or maybe the file was created in Windows version, while I tried to run the .feb file in Linux based system.

What do you think about this?
      thank you very much

Comment

• ateshian
        Developer
        • Dec 2007

You can download the converted files from https://www.dropbox.com/s/snn1po65hb...chive.zip?dl=0.

Regarding your linux server, please try both versions of the executable available on the febio.org website, the one called (new glibc) and the one called (old glibc). If neither works, please let us know.

Best,

Gerard

Comment

• wargodaret
          • Jun 2020

problem fixed. thank you so much, Gerard.

Comment

• wargodaret
            • Jun 2020

Hi Gerard,
            I'm having another problem with the COMSOL mesh imported into FEBio.
            As you can see, there are holes in the inner structure.
            Picture1.png
            And also the structure splits into 3 parts (usually just 2), and the 3rd part (the selected blue part) is a small piece lies on the inner structure
            Picture2.png

I also went back to check the mesh in COMSOL but it doesn't seem like there are holes on it.
            Picture3.png

Could you help me take a look on the mesh?
            Gofile is a free, secure file sharing and storage platform. With unlimited bandwidth and storage, you can easily store and share files of any type without any limits. Our advanced features, such as CDN support and password protection, make Gofile the ideal choice for individuals and businesses alike.

I have included both the previous mesh you helped me to convert and a new mesh file generated by COMSOl 5.3 (both couldn't read properly by FEBioStudio)

Comment

• maas
              Lead Code Developer
              • Nov 2007

@wargodaret,

If you'd like, I can send you the latest version of FEBioStudio. Although we'll be releasing it soon, it might be helpful for you to test this new version and make sure that the functionality you need is working correctly, so that we may catch any remaining issues before we release. If you are interested, please reach out to me via email (steve dot maas at utah dot edu).

Best,

Steve
              Department of Bioengineering, University of Utah
              Scientific Computing and Imaging institute, University of Utah

Comment

• wargodaret
                • Jun 2020

I'd love to. Thank you very much

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀