• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NataCalc
    • Jan 2019

Load curves for displacement and rotation of rigid body

Hello,

I am trying to apply displacement (x,y,z) and rotation (Rx,Ry,Rz) to rigid body. I do this step by step: (1 step) - fix y,z,Rx,Ry,Rz and displace in x ; (2 step) - fix x,z,Rx,Ry,Rz and displace in y and etc, in total 6 steps. I consider time span between displacement and rotation be constant. This leads to linear load curves which I defined following manner: load curve 1= [00;11]; load curve 2=[10, 21]; load curve 3=[20;31]; load curve 4=[30;41]; load curve 5=[40; 51]. The problem arises with negative Jacobian and failed and ended at step 5 which corresponds to rotation in Ry direction. Step 4 for rotation in Rx direction is working. Do I have differently to determine load curves for rotation?

I do use stepStruct.Control for each step.

Cheers,
    Nat
  • mherron
    Developer
    • Aug 2016

Nat,

I'd be happy to take a closer look at this problem for you. Would you be able to send me a copy of the feb file that you are using for your simulation? Unless it is particularly large, you should be able to attach it to your reply.

Thanks,

Michael Herron

Comment

• NataCalc
      • Jan 2019

Hello Michael,

It would be great if you can have a close look at my problem. Will you be so kind posting your email address as I cannot attach feb file in the forum because of sensitivity of contents (((

Cheers,
      Nataliya

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞