• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NataCalc
    • Jan 2019

Rigid Interface

tempModel.febHello,

In contact section I want to define rigid interface. A rigid interface defines a list of nodes that are attached to a rigid body. These nodes will move with the rigid body. My problem is that I do not understand the syntax (example is below):

HTML Code:
    febio_spec.Contact.contact{1}.ATTR.surface_pair=febio_spec.Geometry.SurfacePair{1}.ATTR.name;
    febio_spec.Contact.contact{1}.ATTR.type='rigid';
    febio_spec.Contact.contact{1}.node.ATTR.id=unique(F_contact_slave_SLIL_Lunate); %ID of Nodes which form F_contact_slave_SLIL_Lunate list of faces
    febio_spec.Contact.contact{1}.node.rb=2; %Rigid body ID

But it should look like this:
    HTML Code:
    <contact type=”rigid”>
          <node id=”n1” rb=”1”></node>
          <node id=”n2” rb=”1”></node>
    </contact>
    Last edited by NataCalc; 05-14-2019, 07:02 PM.
  • NataCalc
    • Jan 2019

tempModel_rigid_interface.febI have figured out the syntax of rigid interface. The new feb file is enclosed, but still during tensile testing my defined rigid interface is not working. Where is the problem?

When I try to import .feb into preview, it crashes with message:
    '“ndupload” is not optimised for your Mac and needs to be updated.
    This software will not work with future versions of macOS and needs to be updated to improve compatibility. Contact the developer for more information."

Comment

• NataCalc
      • Jan 2019

The problem is solved. The problem was in syntax. Only making an example (rigid interface) in Preview followed by generation of .feb file helped to understand the syntax.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍