• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NataCalc
    • Jan 2019

codes for examples in gallery

Dear FEBio team,

Do you have codes for examples in gallery?

Gibbon mesh generator can be used to generate the mesh for FEBio? I need to generate the mesh for an implant which has a lattice structure.

Cheers,
    NataCalc
  • ateshian
    Developer
    • Dec 2007

Hi NataCalc,

Do you have codes for examples in gallery?
    The FEBio model files for some of the examples in the gallery can be downloaded from https://febio.org/download/example-problems/. This folder contains the examples that take a relatively long time to run. Others (those that run fast) can be found in the test suite which is part of the FEBio installation. Some can also be found on this forum. Not all of the models are available though, as this depends on whether the authors chose to share the files with us.

Gibbon mesh generator can be used to generate the mesh for FEBio?
    Yes. You can look up the Gibbon website for information on how to use it for your specific application.

Best,

Gerard

Comment

• NataCalc
      • Jan 2019

Hi Gerard,

Thank you for reply.

For now, I have to use preview (mesh, define boundary conditions, material properties, export febio file), execute febio file using FEBio and postview (vizualization). This is one way performing FEA calculations. The other way is to call FEBio (example GIBBON). I am wondering to know, do you have these kind of examples with scripts FEBio operations?

Examples you have pointed at, is it possible to see preview files of them?

Is it possible to generate the volume mesh from STL in preview?

Best Regards,
      NataCalc

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞